“Anything in excess is fatal”, Did you know a case documented which explains how prolonged intake of excess apple cider vinegar can lead to osteoporosis?? Since past few years this food is being considered as a miracle in weight loss treatments, curing skin issues and lowering blood glucose levels…. Doesn’t it sound like a medicine dropped from heaven!!!! But unfortunately it isn’t as this universe follows the balance theory and you being a believer of it has reached to the right place. Further in the article let us see if all these claims are actually right or illusory along with the inclusion of drinking apple cider vinegar side effects.
Is apple cider vinegar a Mirum??
- Throat irritation: The acidic nature of this might result in burning sensation
- Digestion issues: The acetic acid present in this creates illusion of fullness in stomach thereby reducing the intake of calories. This is the major reason for weight loss which clearly implies that this is just temporary and in long run can actually increase your appetite than usual
- Skin irritation: Highly acidic nature of this product can result in skin problems if directly applied
- Lowering bone density: In order to buffer the acidity formulated in blood, this food can leach the bones which cause serious lowering of bone density at a stretch
- Tooth decay: Its acidic nature can weaken the enamel coating, leading to damage of the teeth