Believe it or not, you can use apple cider vinegar for cat. It doesn’t useful only for you but your pet also !
Apple cider vinegar for cats
Apple cider vinegar can be one of the most important treatments used for cats and pets.
You have to dilute apple cider vinegar for cat and use it in small quantities so that it is safe for them, and include it in their food to take full advantage of it.
Apple cider vinegar is not allowed for cats with kidney disease because it is very acidic for them.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar for cats
Use apple cider vinegar for cat as a topical treatment for skin problems or give it orally to your cat as a solution of internal health problems.
External benefits of apple cider vinegar for cat :
- Fleas treatment.
- Mange treatment.
- Cleaning ears and relieve their inflammation.
- Treat ringworm and mild case of broken skin.
Internal benefits of apple cider vinegar for cat :
- Treats urinary tract disease
- Helps with allergies, asthma, and respiratory infections.
- Treatment for bladder infections, and bladder blockages.
How to use apple cider vinegar for cats
For external usage:
- Dip a cotton in a mixture of apple cider vinegar and warm water, clean your cat’s ears with this cotton.
- Bathe your cat and rinse him using a mix of water and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix equal amounts of apple vinegar and water, dip a towel in this mixture then rub the towel over the skin of your cat.
For internal usage:
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon of chicken broth to the cat’s food.
- Add 2 teaspoons of ACV to a cup of water, and make your cat to drink it.