AVC (apple cider vinegar) is one of the ingredients that will give you a healthy lifestyle. Taking it daily will provide you with several benefits. You can reap benefits from apple cider vinegar by either taking it directly or mix it with your meals or other drinks.
Before you start drinking it you must ensure you get the unfiltered and raw apple cider vinegar. Bragg’s organic is the ideal apple cider vinegar.
– It is highly advisable to drink it using a straw. Acidic drinks can damage your teeth enamel –even when diluted.
– You should also brush your teeth, before and after taking your drink. On the other hand, you can use a mixture of baking soda and water to rinse your mouth so as to neutralize the acidity and protect your enamel.
So, When Is The Best Time To Take Apple Cider Vinegar?
When it comes to great remedies like apple cider vinegar, you reap its benefits depending on the timing and dosage.
Some opt to take in the morning, before going to bed and others before meals. In this article, we shall discuss different times, and their benefits to help you choose the right time.
1. Benefits Of Taking AVC Before Meals
Mix 2 tablespoons of ACV with 177ml water and drink it before taking your meals. It helps to:
– Lower your insulin levels
– For individuals with pre-diabetes, apple cider vinegar helps to lower blood glucose for almost by half.
2. Benefits Of Taking AVC In The Morning
Taking apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach has several benefits:
– It helps to get rid of bad breath. Since it’s acidic, it’s a natural mouthwash that aids in killing bacteria that result in bad breath.
– AVC improves digestion
– Cure hiccups
– It’s an excellent relief for a sore throat.
3. Benefits Of Taking AVC Prior Bedtime
– Alleviates stuffy nose. Drinking a mixture of one tablespoonful of apple cider vinegar and a glass of water before bed gives you quick relief and helps to clear stuffy sinuses.
– Reduces blood sugar levels. One of the basic causes of insomnia is high blood sugar. When you take two teaspoons of ACV daily before bed it helps lower your blood sugar levels and thus you get a good night’s sleep.
– It prevents indigestion. Since its acidic, apple cider vinegar fights bloating and nausea.
Take 1 teaspoon of ACV and honey and mix it with a glass of lukewarm water. Take it 30 minutes prior your bedtime and you will reap the benefits.
The best time to take apple cider vinegar depends from one person to another. Some people say that taking it in the morning gives them a queasy feeling and disturbances in the stomach. Others say taking it before meals make them nauseous. So it’s for you to decide what time works best for you.